[gpars-dev] Documentation

Russel Winder-2
Has anyone got a note of the things we have to do to be able to ditch
GroovyDoc and go with ASCIIDoc for the next release?

I have time this week for doing stuff on GPars…

--
Russel.

Re: [gpars-dev] Documentation

Vaclav
Administrator
Hi Russel,

Has anyone got a note of the things we have to do to be able to ditch
GroovyDoc and go with ASCIIDoc for the next release?

to my understanding it is mostly styling that needs updating. I'am not certain the documentation also correctly embeds all code examples.

I have time this week for doing stuff on GPars…

Great news! Much appreciated.

Cheers,

Vaclav