[gpars-dev] GPars Guide

Russel Winder-2
As far as I can tell, the HTML5 and PDF guide generation using
ASCIIDoctor now works (thanks to Dan Allen for help with ASCIIDoctor
and a bit of YAML debugging). Obviously there is lots to do with
content and style before we release, so if anyone has any time to
contribute pull requests for new and/or changed content, and/or
styling changes please get them in.
--
Russel.