Quantcast

[gpars-dev] Mailing lists

Russel Winder-2
Given the pending demise of Codehaus should we be doing something
about the GPars mailing lists? Alternatives are find somewhere else,
and just use the Groovy lists.

GPars is currently separate from Groovy but is an integral part of
Groovy so there are arguments for separate lists and not separate
lists.

If we simply give up on separate lists we just rely on Guillaume
sorting out the Groovy lists. If we maintain separate lists then some
needs to do something. Google Groups may well be the least painful
default?

--
Russel.