[gpars-dev] Remoting for GPars (GSoC '14)

[gpars-dev] Remoting for GPars (GSoC '14)

Rafał Sławik
Dear GPars developers and users,

I would like to announce that GPars has received remoting for Dataflows, Actors and Agents, which allows you to go beyond single VM boundaries and make use of other nodes in the network.

Feedback is welcome! :)

Rafał Sławik

Re: [gpars-dev] Remoting for GPars (GSoC '14)

Mario Garcia

Great job!!!

I'm looking forward to use it and give u feedback asap.

Again, well done!