[gpars-dev] This is good…

Russel Winder-2
I just ran all the tests on Debian Unstable and there was no hang. Did
someone actively fix this or has it just gone away?

Last time I looked at Team City results the Linux builds were still
failing.

Does Team City offer a build status badge for people to link to in the
way that TravisCI does? Not sure about Cloudbees, Snap-CI and Drone.

I wonder if we should put more CI instances out there as a form of deep
marketing?

Certainly I think we should add a "build status" thing to the GPars
front page. Doing this has now become a meme, and indeed a thing. If we
don't d it we risk looking old, outdated and un-trendy!

--
Russel.

Re: [gpars-dev] This is good…

Rafał Sławik
Current build works fine on Mac OS X as well. No hang.

I just ran all the tests on Debian Unstable and there was no hang. Did
someone actively fix this or has it just gone away?

Last time I looked at Team City results the Linux builds were still
failing.

Does Team City offer a build status badge for people to link to in the
way that TravisCI does? Not sure about Cloudbees, Snap-CI and Drone.

I wonder if we should put more CI instances out there as a form of deep
marketing?

Certainly I think we should add a "build status" thing to the GPars
front page. Doing this has now become a meme, and indeed a thing. If we
don't d it we risk looking old, outdated and un-trendy!

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200   voip: [hidden email]
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: [hidden email]
London SW11 1EN, UK   w: www.russel.org.uk  skype: russel_winder

--
Rafał Sławik